~ Franklin NJ topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1894
Franklin, New Jersey, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5377184
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Franklin, New Jersey (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 54363
- Scan ID: 255172
- Survey Year: 1884
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Franklin
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: New Jersey, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Franklin, New Jersey, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Wantage - Houses Corner - Roys - Big Springs - Libertyville - Hardistonville - Ross Corner - Lafayette - Sussex Mills - Wawayanda - Plains - McAfee - Mahola - Holland - South Ogdensburg - Ackerson - Hamburg - Warbasse - Hopkins Corner - Sparta Junction - Northrup - Upper Mohawk - Milton - Lewisburg - Armstrong - Harmonyvale - Russia - Sand Hills - Monroe - Franklin - Stockholm - Ogdensburg - Halsey - Lake Mohawk - McCoys Corner - Pinkneyville - Woodbourne - Augusta - Pellettown - Wykertown - Rudeville - Beaver Run - Papakating - Petersburg - Hopewell - Edison - Clearwater - Independence Corner - Sussex - Beemerville - Sparta - Martins - Plumbsock - Woodruffs Gap - Beaver Lake
- Map Area ID: AREA41.2541-74.75-74.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.25-74.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.25-74.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41-74.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41-74.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41
- Western map edge Longitude: -74.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -74.5
Appalachian Trail Map Guide, Delaware Water Gap to Schaghticoke Mountain by National Geographic Maps
Approaches to New York, Nantucket Shoals to Five Fathom Bank (12300-49) by NOAA
Cape May to Fenwick Island (12214-49) by NOAA