~ Dennisville NJ topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1894
Dennisville, New Jersey, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5377162
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Dennisville, New Jersey (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53356
- Scan ID: 255161
- Imprint Year: 1922
- Survey Year: 1884
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Dennisville
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: New Jersey, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Dennisville, New Jersey, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Heislerville - Bowman Manor - Stone Harbor Manor - South Dennis - Whitesboro - Scotch Bonnet - Erma Park - Goshen Crossing - Del Haven - North Highlands Beach - Anglesea - Eldora - Reeds Beach - Swain - Mount Pleasant - King Crab Landing - Mayville - Woodbine - Nummytown - Green Creek - Cape May Court House - Dias Creek - Wildwood Highlands Beach - Villas - Swainton - Shellbed Landing - Norburys Landing - Cedar Grove - Burleigh - Goshen - North Dennis - Bennys Landing - Pierces - Grassy Sound - Kimseytown - Marlyn Manor - Stone Harbor - Miami Beach - North Wildwood - Delmont - Wildwood Gardens - Fishing Creek - Potato Island - Woodbine Junction - West Wildwood - Clermont - Pierces Point - Dennisville - Wildwood Junction - Kimbles Beach - Rio Grande - South Seaville - Sally Marshall Crossing - Highs Beach
- Map Area ID: AREA39.2539-75-74.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.25-75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.25-74.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39-75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39-74.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39
- Western map edge Longitude: -75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -74.75
Appalachian Trail Map Guide, Delaware Water Gap to Schaghticoke Mountain by National Geographic Maps
Approaches to New York, Nantucket Shoals to Five Fathom Bank (12300-49) by NOAA
Cape May to Fenwick Island (12214-49) by NOAA