~ Dennisville NJ topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1894
Dennisville, New Jersey, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5377158
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Dennisville, New Jersey (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53356
- Scan ID: 255159
- Imprint Year: 1910
- Survey Year: 1884
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Dennisville
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: New Jersey, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Dennisville, New Jersey, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Pierces Point - Dennisville - Swain - Shellbed Landing - Kimseytown - West Wildwood - Eldora - North Dennis - Delmont - Sally Marshall Crossing - South Dennis - Fishing Creek - Del Haven - Nummytown - Whitesboro - Grassy Sound - Wildwood Gardens - Miami Beach - Anglesea - Woodbine - King Crab Landing - Reeds Beach - Bowman Manor - Potato Island - Heislerville - Goshen Crossing - North Highlands Beach - Dias Creek - Burleigh - South Seaville - Villas - Mayville - Norburys Landing - Cedar Grove - Rio Grande - Scotch Bonnet - Erma Park - Cape May Court House - Wildwood Junction - Mount Pleasant - Wildwood Highlands Beach - North Wildwood - Swainton - Stone Harbor Manor - Stone Harbor - Goshen - Pierces - Green Creek - Highs Beach - Woodbine Junction - Bennys Landing - Kimbles Beach - Clermont - Marlyn Manor
- Map Area ID: AREA39.2539-75-74.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.25-75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.25-74.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39-75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39-74.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39
- Western map edge Longitude: -75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -74.75
Appalachian Trail Map Guide, Delaware Water Gap to Schaghticoke Mountain by National Geographic Maps
Approaches to New York, Nantucket Shoals to Five Fathom Bank (12300-49) by NOAA
Cape May to Fenwick Island (12214-49) by NOAA