~ Cassville NJ topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1894
Cassville, New Jersey, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5377144
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cassville, New Jersey (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 56505
- Scan ID: 255152
- Survey Year: 1885
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Lakehurst
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: New Jersey, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cassville, New Jersey, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Fort Plains - Sweetman - Leisure Knoll - Woodruff - Pleasant Grove - Woodair Estates - Roosevelt - Southwind Mobile Home Park - Whitesville - Stone Tavern - Ridgeway - Wyckoff Mills - Vista Center - Cassville - Elys Corner - Pine Lake Park - Hyson - Oakland Mills - Leisure Village West - Archers Corner - Edgewood Park - Red Valley - Adelphia - Siloam - Matthews - Carrs Corner - Elton - Cedar Glen West - Clarksburg - Robinsville - Stonehurst West - Leesville - Perrineville - Ely - Emleys Hill - Carrs Tavern - Burkesville - Prospertown - Archertown - Van Hiseville - Colliers Mills - Midwood - West Freehold - Stonehurst East - Bergerville - Fair Play - Legler - Georgia - Bairdsville - Smithburg - Bennetts Mills - Saint Vladimirs - Francis Mills - Oakwood - Holmeson - Charleston Springs - Lakehurst - Maryland - Woodmere - Jacksons Mills - Holmansville - Harmony
- Map Area ID: AREA40.2540-74.5-74.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.25-74.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.25-74.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40-74.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40-74.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40
- Western map edge Longitude: -74.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -74.25
Appalachian Trail Map Guide, Delaware Water Gap to Schaghticoke Mountain by National Geographic Maps
Approaches to New York, Nantucket Shoals to Five Fathom Bank (12300-49) by NOAA
Cape May to Fenwick Island (12214-49) by NOAA