~ Bay Side NJ topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1894
Bay Side, New Jersey, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5377082
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bay Side, New Jersey (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 62456
- Scan ID: 255116
- Survey Year: 1889
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Shiloh
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: New Jersey, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bay Side, New Jersey, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Harmersville - Woodland Beach - Davis Mill - Maskells Mill - Dickerson Corner - Mickles Mill - Kernan Corner - Marlboro - Whitehall Landing - Springtown - Garrison Corner - Roadstown - Sheppards Mill - Greenwich - Canton - Stow Creek Landing - Sea Breeze - Campbells Corner - Husted Landing - Jericho - Seeley - Harmony - Othello - Gum Tree Corner - Shiloh - Bowentown - Fithians Corner - Bay Side - Loyds Corner - Willis Corner - Pine Island - Schepps Valley
- Map Area ID: AREA39.539.25-75.5-75.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.5-75.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.5-75.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.25-75.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.25-75.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -75.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -75.25
Appalachian Trail Map Guide, Delaware Water Gap to Schaghticoke Mountain by National Geographic Maps
Approaches to New York, Nantucket Shoals to Five Fathom Bank (12300-49) by NOAA
Cape May to Fenwick Island (12214-49) by NOAA