~ Bloomsbury NJ topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1943
Bloomsbury, New Jersey, USGS topographic map dated 1943.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5376962
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bloomsbury, New Jersey (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 4449
- Scan ID: 255034
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Bloomsbury
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1943
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: New Jersey, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bloomsbury, New Jersey, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Allens Mills - New Village - Willow Grove - Stewartsville - Broadway - Pattenburg - Bloomsbury - Valley - West Portal - Asbury - Coopersville - Kennedy Mills - Swinesburg - Lows Hollow
- Map Area ID: AREA40.7540.625-75.125-75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.75-75.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.75-75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.625-75.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.625-75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -75.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -75
Appalachian Trail Map Guide, Delaware Water Gap to Schaghticoke Mountain by National Geographic Maps
Approaches to New York, Nantucket Shoals to Five Fathom Bank (12300-49) by NOAA
Cape May to Fenwick Island (12214-49) by NOAA