~ Lakehurst NJ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1947
Lakehurst, New Jersey, USGS topographic map dated 1947.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5376112
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lakehurst, New Jersey (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 24730
- Scan ID: 254520
- Aerial Photo Year: 1942
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Army
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Lakehurst
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1947
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: New Jersey, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lakehurst, New Jersey, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lakehurst - Southwind Mobile Home Park - Pleasant Grove - Woodmere - Leisure Knoll - Van Hiseville - Holmansville - Leisure Village West - Legler - Ridgeway - Whitesville - Cedar Glen West - Pine Lake Park
- Map Area ID: AREA40.12540-74.375-74.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.125-74.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.125-74.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40-74.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40-74.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40
- Western map edge Longitude: -74.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -74.25
Appalachian Trail Map Guide, Delaware Water Gap to Schaghticoke Mountain by National Geographic Maps
Approaches to New York, Nantucket Shoals to Five Fathom Bank (12300-49) by NOAA
Cape May to Fenwick Island (12214-49) by NOAA