~ Keyport NJ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1947
Keyport, New Jersey, USGS topographic map dated 1947.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5376098
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Keyport, New Jersey (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 23465
- Scan ID: 254510
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1941
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Army
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Keyport
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1947
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: New Jersey, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Keyport, New Jersey, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Cliffwood Beach - Strathmore - Red Hill - Van Marters Corner - Keansburg - Keyport - Freneau - Crawford Corners - Natco - Hazlet - Tiltons Corners - Mechanicsville - Matawan - Union Beach - Centerville - Holland - Morganville - North Centerville - West Keansburg - Morrell Corners - Hendrickson Corners - Cliffwood - Philips Mills - Laurence Harbor
- Map Area ID: AREA40.540.375-74.25-74.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.5-74.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.5-74.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.375-74.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.375-74.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -74.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -74.125
Appalachian Trail Map Guide, Delaware Water Gap to Schaghticoke Mountain by National Geographic Maps
Approaches to New York, Nantucket Shoals to Five Fathom Bank (12300-49) by NOAA
Cape May to Fenwick Island (12214-49) by NOAA