~ Freehold NJ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1947
Freehold, New Jersey, USGS topographic map dated 1947.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5375918
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Freehold, New Jersey (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 16357
- Scan ID: 254402
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1942
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Army
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Freehold
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1947
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: New Jersey, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Freehold, New Jersey, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Whittier Oaks - Herberts Corner - Moerls Corner - Englishtown - Tennent - Gordons Corner - Mounts Mills - Yorketown - East Freehold - Claytons Corner - Clarks Mills - Taylors Mills - Lafayette Mills - Texas - Spring Valley - Redshaw Corner - Freehold - Robertsville - Millhurst - Monmouth Heights at Manalapan
- Map Area ID: AREA40.37540.25-74.375-74.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.375-74.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.375-74.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.25-74.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.25-74.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -74.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -74.25
Appalachian Trail Map Guide, Delaware Water Gap to Schaghticoke Mountain by National Geographic Maps
Approaches to New York, Nantucket Shoals to Five Fathom Bank (12300-49) by NOAA
Cape May to Fenwick Island (12214-49) by NOAA