~ Sandrock Mountain OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Sandrock Mountain, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5375304
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Sandrock Mountain, Oregon (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 39819
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Sandrock Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Sandrock Mountain, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Indian Rocks - Log House Spring - Wyman Creek - Kaser Ranch - Sandrock Gulch - Kinney Canyon - Cherry Creek Dam - Sheep Hollow - Black Rock - White Rock Gulch - Upper Cherry Creek Ranch - Sandrock Mountain - Quail Gulch - Grade (historical) - Blind Gulch - Tompkins Pass - Root Gulch - White Rock Spring - Pine Creek - Buck Gulch - Cherry Spring - Red Gap - Ryestack Gulch - Sheep Rock - Little Sandrock Gulch - Balanced Rocks - Pine Spring - Pine Spring Hollow - Hells Half Acre - Studhorse Canyon - Oler Spring - Sandrock Springs - Dry Creek - Long Hollow - Broken Shovel Spring - Horse Creek - Grade Post Office (historical) - Hole in Wall Rock - Horse Heaven Mountain
- Map Area ID: AREA44.7544.625-120.5-120.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.75-120.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.75-120.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.625-120.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.625-120.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -120.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120.375
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company