~ Keyes Mountain OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Keyes Mountain, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5375290
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Keyes Mountain, Oregon (file size: 23 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 23459
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Keyes Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Keyes Mountain, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Thorn Hollow - Mitchell Mountain - Indian Creek - H H Wheeler Historical Marker - Maxwell Spring - Wood Camp Creek - Mitchell Guard Station - Keys Creek Summit - Marshall Creek - Harrison Creek - Marshall Butte - Monroe Roughs - Keyes Mountain - Flock Mountain - Lewis Rock - Peggy Butte - Looney Spring - Badger Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA44.62544.5-120.125-120
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.625-120.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.625-120
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.5-120.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.5-120
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -120.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company