~ Wanchese NC topo map, 1:250000 scale, 1 X 2 Degree, Historical, 1955
Wanchese, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 1955.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5375052
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Wanchese, North Carolina (file size: 31 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 68889
- Scan ID: 165010
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Edit Year: 1950
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Army
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Manteo
- Grid size: 1 X 2 Degree
- Date on map: 1955
- Map Scale: 1:250000
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Wanchese, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Sunny Side - Steeple - Engelhard - Beach Land Landing - East Lake - Buffalo City - Buxton Landing - Nags Head - Wanchese - Pamlico Shores - Frisco - Fort Raleigh City - Ocracoke - Widgen Woods - Stumpy Point - Waves - Mashoes - Roanoac (historical) - Buxton - Lake Neighborhood - East Lake Landing - Waves Landing - South Rodanthe - Manteo - Manns Harbor - Lake Worth - Whalebone - Mother Vineyard - Sound Side - Salvo - Hatteras - Oyster Creek - Jackson Dunes - Baumtown - Little Kinnakeet - Sound Shores - California - Avon - Uncle Jimmys Landing - Rodanthe
- Map Area ID: AREA3635-76-74
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36-76
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36-74
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35-76
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35-74
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35
- Western map edge Longitude: -76
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -74
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.