~ Plymouth NC topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1943
Plymouth, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 1943.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5374972
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Plymouth, North Carolina (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 66358
- Scan ID: 164380
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1942
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Plymouth
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1943
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Plymouth, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Beckwith - Pineygrove - Farmlife - Midway - Moratuc (historical) - Hopkins Mobile Home Park - Monticello (historical) - Emandell (historical) - Bishops Cross - Windsor - Hinson - Beasley - Morrisons Store - Albemarle Beach - Elmwood - Roper - Bunyan - Westover - Hall Swamp - Boyds Fork - Johnson Siding - River Road - Union Grove - Millers Store - Oden Mill - Jessama - Pike Road - Ausbon (historical) - Sixth Siding - Woodard - Slatestone - Piney Grove Landing - Gaylord - Smithtown - Blount - Jamesville - Mackeys - Mobiland Mobile Home Park - Green Hill (historical) - Sawyers Mobile Home Park - Everetts Crossroads - Sans Souci - Ellis Store - Haslin Corner - Pungo - Rodmans Quarter - Terra Ceia - Macedonia - Hoophole Landing - Swain (historical) - Leechville - Snells Mobile Home Park - Pinetown - Belhaven - Pineridge - Wilkinson - Walla Watta - Swindell - Douglas Crossroads - Hoke - Skinnersville - Plymouth - Pleasant Grove - Dardens - Ren - Yeatesville - Pantego - Alligoods - Wenona - Five Points
- Map Area ID: AREA3635.5-77-76.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36-77
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36-76.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.5-77
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.5-76.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -77
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -76.5
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.