~ Kenansville NC topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1943
Kenansville, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 1943.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5374528
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Kenansville, North Carolina (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 56081
- Scan ID: 162752
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1942
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Kenansville
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1943
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Kenansville, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Jacksons Crossroads - Sholars Crossroads - Petersburg Crossing - Cartersville - Pineview Mobile Home Park - Murphey - Register - Cabin - Sarecta - Chinquapin - Charity - Catherine Square - Beulaville - Greenevers - Hancheys Store - Hallsville - Sloan - Pasley - Kenansville - Maready
- Map Area ID: AREA3534.75-78-77.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35-78
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35-77.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.75-78
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.75-77.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -78
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -77.75
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.