~ Hamlet NC topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1954
Hamlet, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5374510
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Hamlet, North Carolina (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 55022
- Scan ID: 162566
- Imprint Year: 1954
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 2
- Aerial Photo Year: 1948
- Field Check Year: 1949
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Hamlet
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Hamlet, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- North Hamlet - Sandy Bottoms - Hamlet - Marston - Highland Park - Green Pond - Ida Mill - Elmore Crossroads - Steen Town - Old Hundred - Philadelphia - New Town - Dobbins Heights - Ghio Scholl Station - Knob Hill - Springfield - Livingstons Quarters - East Hamlet - Highland Pines - Richmond Mill - Fruitland - Ledbetter - Roberdell - Gibson - Elmore - Laurel Hill - Cognac
- Map Area ID: AREA3534.75-79.75-79.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35-79.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35-79.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.75-79.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.75-79.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -79.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -79.5
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.