~ Creedmoore NC topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1943, updated 1964
Creedmoore, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 1943.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5374430
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Creedmoore, North Carolina (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53068
- Scan ID: 162343
- Imprint Year: 1964
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1943
- Field Check Year: 1943
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Creedmoor
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1943
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Creedmoore, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- North Side - Mount Energy - Lyons - Pocomoke - New Light - Wilton - Hester - Purnell - Stem - Tar River - Shoofly - Fairport - Sandy Plain - Grissom - Creedmoor - Clay
- Map Area ID: AREA36.2536-78.75-78.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.25-78.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.25-78.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36-78.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36-78.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36
- Western map edge Longitude: -78.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -78.5
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.