~ Winnabow NC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1943, updated 1962
Winnabow, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 1943.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5374194
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Winnabow, North Carolina (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 49493
- Scan ID: 164047
- Imprint Year: 1962
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1942
- Survey Year: 1943
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Winnabow
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1943
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Winnabow, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Russells Creek - Spring Hill - Easy Hill - Winnabow - Henrytown - Town Creek - Eliah - Bell Swamp - Woodburn - Bishop - Lanvale
- Map Area ID: AREA34.2534.125-78.125-78
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.25-78.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.25-78
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.125-78.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.125-78
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -78.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -78
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.