~ Walkertown NC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1977, updated 1979
Walkertown, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 1977.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5373932
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Walkertown, North Carolina (file size: 23 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 47280
- Scan ID: 165002
- Imprint Year: 1979
- Aerial Photo Year: 1977
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Orthophoto: Quad
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Nonstandard Press Run
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Walkertown
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1977
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Walkertown, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Walkertown - Chalk Level (historical) - Dilhast - Brookwood - Old Hollow Estates - Ogburn Station - Chestnut Trails - Forest Hills - Sedges Garden (historical) - Bon Air - Dennis - Montview - Day Acres - Creekwood Acres
- Map Area ID: AREA36.2536.125-80.25-80.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.25-80.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.25-80.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.125-80.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.125-80.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -80.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -80.125
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.