~ Styron Bay NC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1974
Styron Bay, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5373608
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Styron Bay, North Carolina (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 43575
- Scan ID: 164648
- Imprint Year: 1974
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Inspection Year: 1971
- Aerial Photo Year: 1946
- Field Check Year: 1949
- Survey Year: 1947
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Styron Bay
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Styron Bay, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Cedar Inlet - Core Banks - Glover Creek - Township of Sea Level - Gutter Creek - Ophelia Inlet - Core Sound - Sheep Pen Creek - Negro Creek Bay (historical) - Old Channel - Horsepen Creek - Cross Shoal Channel - Big Marsh Point - Ophelia Banks - Outer Grass Lump - Cedar Hammock - Styron Bay - Cape Lookout National Seashore - Sheep Islands - Carteret Rod and Gun Club - Middle Core Banks - Steep Point - Inner Grass Lump - Old Channel Point - New Drum Inlet - Annis Run - Yaupon Hammock Gut - Big Marsh
- Map Area ID: AREA34.87534.75-76.375-76.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.875-76.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.875-76.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.75-76.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.75-76.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -76.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -76.25
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.