~ Speed NC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1981, updated 1981
Speed, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 1981.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5373476
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Speed, North Carolina (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 42447
- Scan ID: 164588
- Imprint Year: 1981
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1977
- Edit Year: 1981
- Field Check Year: 1978
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Speed
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1981
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Speed, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Piney Grove - Coakley - Shiloh Mills - Speed
- Map Area ID: AREA3635.875-77.5-77.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36-77.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36-77.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.875-77.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.875-77.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -77.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -77.375
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.