~ Sam Knob NC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1946, updated 1965
Sam Knob, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 1946.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5373090
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Sam Knob, North Carolina (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 39549
- Scan ID: 164837
- Imprint Year: 1965
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Field Check Year: 1946
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by Tennessee Valley Authority
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Sam Knob
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Sam Knob, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Cathey Gap - Buckeye Gap - Cub Branch - Parker Knob - Cold Creek - Dill Falls - Big Beartrail Ridge - Wet Camp Gap - Kiesee Creek - Yellow Patch Branch - Bearpen Gap - Chestnut Bald - Gage Creek - Reinhart Gap - Sunburst Recreation Area - Brushy Ridge - Courthouse Creek - Camp Two Branch - Black Mountain - Devils Courthouse - Gage Bald - Sugar Cove - Mount Hardy Gap - Charley Creek School - Richland Balsam - Cold Spring Gap - Beartrap Ridge - Hemlock Branch - Camp Mountain - Fork Ridge - Haywood Gap Stream - Beech Gap - Herrin Knob - Raven Hollow - Panther Branch - Coon Hollow - Devil's Courthouse Tunnel - Balsam Lake - Richland Gap - Cathey Ridge - Great Balsam Mountains - Grassy Ridge Branch - Right Hand Prong West Fork Pigeon River - Gage Ridge - Neddie Mountain - Bryson Knob - Sam Branch - Fire Scald Ridge - Sweetwater Spring - Pinhook Creek - Little Bearpen Gap - Coalney Branch - Middle Prong West Fork Pigeon River - Horsebone Gap - Rich Mountain - Rich Mountain Bald - Camp Creek - Rough Butt Bald - Deep Gap - Chestnut Ridge - Bubbling Spring Branch - Mill Station Creek - Courthouse Falls - Summey Cove - Sassafras Creek - Mount Hardy - Little Beartrap Branch - Silvermine Bald - Rocky Knob - Beartrail Ridge Gap - Boomer Inn Branch - Pinhook Gap - Wolf Mountain - Rocky Knob - Wash Hollow - Charley Bald - Haywood Gap - Little Beartrap Ridge - Big Beartrap Branch - Little Sam Knob - Buckeye Creek - Spot Knob - Courthouse Ridge - Birdstand Mountain - Flat Laurel Creek - Beetree Fork - Big Fork Ridge - Green Creek - Tanasee Bald - Bald Knob Branch - Beartrap Knob - Wolf Bald - Green Ridge - Shining Rock Creek - Charley Knob - Chestnut Creek - Township of Cecil - Turnpike Creek - Possum Hollow - Sam Knob
- Map Area ID: AREA35.37535.25-83-82.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.375-83
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.375-82.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.25-83
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.25-82.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -83
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82.875
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.