~ Newton NC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1993, updated 1996
Newton, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 1993.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5372312
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Newton, North Carolina (file size: 17 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 32011
- Scan ID: 162935
- Imprint Year: 1996
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1993
- Edit Year: 1996
- Field Check Year: 1970
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Newton
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1993
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Newton, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Newton - Claremont - Conover - Witherspoon Crossroad
- Map Area ID: AREA35.7535.625-81.25-81.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.75-81.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.75-81.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.625-81.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.625-81.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -81.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -81.125
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.