~ Montreat NC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1943
Montreat, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 1943.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5372052
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Montreat, North Carolina (file size: 17 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 30012
- Scan ID: 163528
- Field Check Year: 1942
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by Tennessee Valley Authority
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Montreat
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1943
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Montreat, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Graphite - Walkertown - Montreat - Coleman
- Map Area ID: AREA35.7535.625-82.375-82.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.75-82.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.75-82.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.625-82.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.625-82.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -82.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82.25
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.