~ Masontown NC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1984
Masontown, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5371862
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Masontown, North Carolina (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 27963
- Scan ID: 163439
- Imprint Year: 1984
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1983
- Aerial Photo Year: 1980
- Edit Year: 1983
- Field Check Year: 1949
- Survey Year: 1948
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Department of Commerce
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Masontown
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Masontown, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Bay Woods - Jerrett Estates - College Park - Conner Village - Trent Acres - Thornes Farm Trailer Park - Lakeside Mobile Home Park - Camp Bryan - Holly Springs - Ashley Place - Masontown - Winstead Mobile Home Park - Hilltop Acres
- Map Area ID: AREA34.87534.75-77-76.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.875-77
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.875-76.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.75-77
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.75-76.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -77
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -76.875
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.