~ Long Bay NC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1983
Long Bay, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5371660
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Long Bay, North Carolina (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 26417
- Scan ID: 163352
- Imprint Year: 1983
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1983
- Aerial Photo Year: 1980
- Edit Year: 1983
- Field Check Year: 1949
- Survey Year: 1947
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Department of Commerce
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Long Bay
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Long Bay, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Old Canal - Bull Creek - Merkle Bay - Swimming Point - Piney Island - Flag Creek - Dowdy Bay - West Thorofare Bay - Merkle Bay Point - Piney Island Bay - Fur Creek - Volvee Camp - Park Sealevel Hospital - Turnagain Bay - Jacks Bay Point - Jacks Bay - Sealevel Fire / Rescue - Long Bay Point - Broad Creek Point - Tump Point - Big Gut - Deep Gut - Hog Point - Cadduggen Creek - Thorofare West Day Beacon - Stump Bay - Salters Creek - Long Bay - Henrys Creek - Thorofare West Light - Township of Davis - Mingo Creek - Tump Island - Golden Creek - Sanborns Gut - Point of Marsh Target Airfield - Taylor Hospital and Extended Care Facility - Isaiah Cemetery - Owens Bay - Broad Creek - Eastern Carteret Medical Center - Corn Sage Point - Cedar Island Light - Benneys Creek - Goose Bay
- Map Area ID: AREA3534.875-76.5-76.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35-76.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35-76.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.875-76.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.875-76.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -76.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -76.375
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.