~ Long Bay NC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1992
Long Bay, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5371654
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Long Bay, North Carolina (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 26417
- Scan ID: 161566
- Imprint Year: 1992
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Inspection Year: 1987
- Photo Revision Year: 1983
- Aerial Photo Year: 1980
- Edit Year: 1983
- Field Check Year: 1949
- Survey Year: 1947
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Department of Commerce
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Long Bay
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Long Bay, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Piney Island - Tump Island - Jacks Bay - Dowdy Bay - Stump Bay - Cadduggen Creek - Sealevel Fire / Rescue - West Thorofare Bay - Township of Davis - Fur Creek - Thorofare West Light - Benneys Creek - Golden Creek - Long Bay Point - Piney Island Bay - Old Canal - Salters Creek - Henrys Creek - Cedar Island Light - Broad Creek Point - Deep Gut - Long Bay - Turnagain Bay - Broad Creek - Eastern Carteret Medical Center - Tump Point - Point of Marsh Target Airfield - Owens Bay - Goose Bay - Thorofare West Day Beacon - Mingo Creek - Bull Creek - Jacks Bay Point - Corn Sage Point - Merkle Bay - Isaiah Cemetery - Sanborns Gut - Flag Creek - Park Sealevel Hospital - Volvee Camp - Merkle Bay Point - Hog Point - Swimming Point - Taylor Hospital and Extended Care Facility - Big Gut
- Map Area ID: AREA3534.875-76.5-76.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35-76.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35-76.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.875-76.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.875-76.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -76.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -76.375
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.