~ High Rock NC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1949
High Rock, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5371078
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): High Rock, North Carolina (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 20375
- Scan ID: 162657
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1948
- Field Check Year: 1949
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Planimetric: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: High Rock
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map High Rock, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- High Rock - Pooletown - Millerton (historical) - Jackson Hill - Stokes Ferry (historical) - Healing Springs - Newsom - Morgan Ford
- Map Area ID: AREA35.62535.5-80.25-80.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.625-80.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.625-80.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.5-80.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.5-80.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -80.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -80.125
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.