~ Hendersonville NC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1947, updated 1947
Hendersonville, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 1947.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5370994
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Hendersonville, North Carolina (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 20093
- Scan ID: 162621
- Imprint Year: 1947
- Field Check Year: 1946
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Hendersonville
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1947
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Hendersonville, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Highland Hills - Plantation Walk - Hillandale - Stoney Mountain Estate - Lakewood - Dellwood - Hillgirt - Willow Brook - Five Points - Indian Hills - Holly Hill - Stone Brook - Flat Rock - Mountain Home - Rosebud - Quail Ridge - Laurel Park - Balfour - Country Acres - Pebble Creek - Chanteloupe Country Estates - Timberland - Ravenwood - Laurel Park Villas - East Flat Rock - Overlook - Cumberland Village - Beaumont - Echo Acres - Flat Rock Forest - U-No - English Hills - Butt Mountain - Dana - Kanuga Pines - Buckeye Ford - Grimesdale - Carolina Village - Brookdale - Valley Hill - Cannon Woods - Country Club Estates - Oak Hill - Claremont - Stoneycrest - The Pines - Crooked Creek - Woodland Trace - Camarian Estates - Brookland Manor - Bent Tree - Lakeview Estates - Patton Park - Westwood - Laurel Rock Acres - Willow Wew - Pinehurst - Glenn Brook - The Meadows - Cross William MHP - Kenwood Knolls - Mountain Lake Camp - Tranquility - Druid Hills - Terrace Gardens - Willow Bend - Essex - Ridgeview Estates - Teneriffe - Windor Hills - Hendersonville - Upward - Woodhaven - Kingswood - Cinnimon Woods - Echo Lakes - Town Forest - Hickory Hill - Barker Heights
- Map Area ID: AREA35.37535.25-82.5-82.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.375-82.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.375-82.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.25-82.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.25-82.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -82.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82.375
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.