~ Hendersonville NC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1946, updated 1957
Hendersonville, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 1946.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5370992
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Hendersonville, North Carolina (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 20093
- Scan ID: 162620
- Imprint Year: 1957
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Field Check Year: 1946
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Hendersonville
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Hendersonville, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Laurel Park Villas - Hendersonville - Timberland - Westwood - Upward - The Meadows - Mountain Home - Buckeye Ford - Kingswood - Patton Park - Cinnimon Woods - Hillandale - Brookland Manor - Chanteloupe Country Estates - Laurel Rock Acres - Echo Lakes - Willow Bend - Windor Hills - Ridgeview Estates - Stone Brook - Stoneycrest - Lakeview Estates - U-No - Indian Hills - Dana - Ravenwood - Glenn Brook - Hickory Hill - Grimesdale - Valley Hill - Bent Tree - Echo Acres - Butt Mountain - Stoney Mountain Estate - The Pines - Dellwood - Plantation Walk - Crooked Creek - Teneriffe - Country Acres - Pinehurst - Claremont - Willow Brook - Balfour - Barker Heights - English Hills - Pebble Creek - Kenwood Knolls - Overlook - Hillgirt - East Flat Rock - Woodland Trace - Quail Ridge - Camarian Estates - Highland Hills - Rosebud - Laurel Park - Essex - Woodhaven - Lakewood - Holly Hill - Cumberland Village - Tranquility - Flat Rock Forest - Willow Wew - Oak Hill - Town Forest - Five Points - Carolina Village - Terrace Gardens - Cannon Woods - Beaumont - Kanuga Pines - Cross William MHP - Flat Rock - Brookdale - Druid Hills - Mountain Lake Camp - Country Club Estates
- Map Area ID: AREA35.37535.25-82.5-82.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.375-82.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.375-82.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.25-82.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.25-82.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -82.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82.375
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.