~ Brevard NC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1946, updated 1947
Brevard, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 1946.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5369272
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Brevard, North Carolina (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 5367
- Scan ID: 163798
- Imprint Year: 1947
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Field Check Year: 1945
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by Tennessee Valley Authority
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Brevard
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Brevard, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Seeshore - Sherwood Ridge - Knob Ridge - Hamilton Estates - Ducktown - Sequoyah Woods - Emerald Hills Estates - Patton Mountain Estates - McCrary Acres - Forest Hills - Millbrook Estates - North Brevard - Deerwoods Estates - Pisgah Forest Farms - Connestee Falls - Hidden Valley - Loehencove Ridge - Franklin Park - Broadview Estates - Dunns Rock - Knob Creek - Sweetwater Farms - Falls Creek - Sherwood Terrace - Glen Cannon - Happy Acres - Cedar Mountain - Riverside Estates - Morgan Heights - Pine Shore Lakes - Stoney Brook - Blue Ridge Overlook - Brevard - Little River - Seven Springs - Sherwood Forest - Fernwood - Slick Rock - Knob Hill
- Map Area ID: AREA35.2535.125-82.75-82.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.25-82.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.25-82.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.125-82.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.125-82.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -82.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82.625
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.