~ Asheville NC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1943, updated 1951
Asheville, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 1943.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5368894
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Asheville, North Carolina (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 1641
- Scan ID: 163622
- Imprint Year: 1951
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Field Check Year: 1942
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by Tennessee Valley Authority
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Asheville
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1943
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Asheville, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Valley Springs - Boswell - West Asheville - Lee Walker Hots - Redwood Village - Emma - Stockwood - Sayles Village - Venable - East Biltmore - Biltmore Forest - Pisgah View - Sulphur Springs - Montford Hills - Camelot - Oakley - Knollwood - Rosebank Park - Albemarle - Buena Vista - Biltmore - Hawthorne - Malvern Hills - Dogwood Grove - Linwood Park - Asheville - Murphy Junction - Highland Gate - Brooklawn Park - Rolling Green - Venable Community - Bent Creek - Beverly Hills - Hazel Green - Haw Creek - Broadview - Woolsey - Hillcrest Apts - Deaver View - Happy Valley - Echo Hills - Wind Oaks Town Homes - Wilshire Park - Bingham Heights - Spring Time - Shiloh - Mountainbrook - Kenilworth
- Map Area ID: AREA35.62535.5-82.625-82.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.625-82.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.625-82.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.5-82.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.5-82.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -82.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82.5
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.