~ Owensville MD topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1895
Owensville, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 1895.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5368396
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Owensville, Maryland (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 60666
- Scan ID: 257570
- Survey Year: 1890
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Owensville
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1895
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Owensville, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Boone's Mobile Estates - Tracys Landing - Steuart Level - Lothian Woods - Huntington Woods - Harness Woods - The Hills - Hidden Cove - Masons Beach - Eagles Passages - Knightsbridge - Franklin Manor-on-the-Bay - Gentry - Tameron Hall - South River Heights - Lavall Woods - Back Bay Beach - Bountys View - Rutland Estates - Winding Brooke - Merrywood Manor - Swans - Loch Haven Beach - Galesville - Boones Mobile Estates - Old Cedar Point - Hawthorne Woods - Cherry Point - Darnall - Kings Retreat - Broadwater Point - Cheston - Avila - Pond View Acres - Bladen - Hallmark Woods - River Club Estates - Leitch - Wilelinor Estates - Baytowne Village - West River Plantation - Jewell - Reo Vista Plaza - Lake of the Pines - Twin Hills - Selbys Landing - Lyons Creek Hundred - Kidwells Corner - Foxhall Estates - South Down Shores - Harbor View - Gingerville - Franklin Manor Beach - South River - Arrowhead Farms Estates - Tall Oaks - Cape Anne - South Creek View - Hazelwood - Maryland Mobile Estates - Southdown Estates - Galesville Estates - Mount Zion - Mill Swamp - Century Manor - Jacksons Corner - McKendree - South River Manor - Cheval Trails - Hunt Meadows - The Ridges - Waysons Mobile Court - Spyglass - Twin Shields Estates - Chaney Station - Captains Walk - Castle Acres - Clubhouse Estates - Rutland - Edgewater Beach - Hardesty Estates - West Shadyside - Hunt Chapel - Mayo - Rio Vista Plaza Mobile Home Park - Admiral Heights - West River - Shady Oaks - Lofty Heights - Wuthering Heights - Broadview Estates - Queen Anne Knolls - Harbor Hills - Columbia Beach - Oakland - Edgewater - Fairhaven-on-the-Bay - Heritage Harbour - Selby Beach - West Woods
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.75-76.75-76.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-76.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-76.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.75-76.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.75-76.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -76.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -76.5
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.