~ Ellicott MD topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1894
Ellicott, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5368102
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Ellicott, Maryland (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53832
- Scan ID: 257375
- Imprint Year: 1904
- Survey Year: 1890
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Ellicott
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Ellicott, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Knollers Woods - Saint Johns Green - Owings Ridge - Mount Wilson - Delight Meadows - Lakeview Trailer Park - Twelve Trees - Windsor Mill - Normandy Heights - The Oaks - Gist - Alpha - Owings Mills - Chestnut Hill Estates - Wayside Estates - Carmae Acres - Granite Mobile Home Park - Buckingham Manor - Friendship Manor - Academy Acres - The Manors - Rolling Ridge - Merryman Heights - Oakland - Chamberlea - Berkley Estates - Valley Anne Estates - Ridgemar - Patriots Choice - Woodmark - Sweet Air - Stonecrest Hills - Ken-Mar Manor - Marthas Legacy - Chalfone Manor - Chartley - North Branch (historical) - Marriottsville - Valley Hills - Shannon Run - Wilton Farm Acres - Lakeview - Hammonds Estates - Timberleigh - Dunbar - McDonogh - Bethwood - Sky View - Linwood - Daniels - Starview Estates - Carroll Highlands - Donghoregan - Whispering Meadows - Bird Hill Estates - Worthington - Carroll Square - Irongate - Old Home Estates - Bird Hill - Burnt Woods - Gaither Manor - Town and Country West - Liberty Lake Hills - Keywaydin - Freedom - Heatherwood - Davis (historical) - Oakwood Overlook - Eagles Loft - Worthington Place South - Oak West - Home Farm - Tree Top Station - Academy Lane - Parkside - Velvet Hills South - Ivory - Mount Hebron - Gaither - Gwynnbrook - Lynn Lee - Suburbia - Lakeland Heights - McAlpine - Lakeview Village - Harrisonville - Oakland Hills - Sand Hill Acres - Timber Point - Tobin - Flohrville - Johnsville - Kendig Mill Station - Westcliffe Manor - Rockdale - Hawk Ridge - Dunmoor Woods - Evergreen Valley Estates - Bethgate
- Map Area ID: AREA39.539.25-77-76.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.5-77
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.5-76.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.25-77
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.25-76.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -77
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -76.75
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.