~ Elkton MD topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1917
Elkton, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 1917.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5368080
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Elkton, Maryland (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53824
- Scan ID: 257364
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1896
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Elkton
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1917
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Elkton, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Elk Forest - Lakeside Park South - Green Haven - Blake - Winding Brook Village - Joy Haven - Foxfield - Zion - Leslie - Goose Point - White Swan Lake - Oddessy - Shah Valley - Mariners Cove - Foxcatcher at Fair Hill - Indian Falls - The Meadows at Elk Creek - Laurel Chase Manor - Iron Hill - Oaktree Apartments - Academy Hills - Hillcrest - Westover - West Creek Village - Foxchase Manor - Elk River Estates - Fair Hill Meadows - Wyn Lea at Fair Hill - Chesapeake Estates - Canal View Estates - Woodcrest Shores - Palm Springs Manor - Elkton Landing - Bank (historical) - Fairfield Crest - Iron Hill - Cowentown - The Estates of Wyn Lea - Delancy Village - Everbreeze - Pleasant Hill Mobile Home Park - Amaranth - Silver Brook - Boot Hill - Meadowview Park - Nellys Corner (historical) - Frasers Corner - Cedar Hill - Hance Point Estates - Covered Bridge Farms - Elk Neck - Brewster Heights - Bacon Hill - Farmcrest - Wedgewood Hills - Zion Acres - Hunting Hills - Barksdale - Harbor View - Greenridge - Mechanicsville - North Bluff - College Park - Leeds - North East Harbor - Whispering Pines Mobile Home Park - Elk River Basin - Pembray - La Plaine Estates - Washington Woods - Fairfield - Lombard - Pine Hills - North East Park - Gilpin Farms - Glen Westover - Boomdecker - Forest View Village - Arundel - Highpoint - Appleton Acres - Normira Heights - Thomson Estates - Christina Manor - Nottingham Green - Ewingville (historical) - Tailwinds Estates - Little Elkton - Top of the Wedge - Lum Estates - Devon - Gilpin Manor - Hillview Estates - Edgewood Hills - Kemblesville - Old Line Village of Fair Hill - Chantilly Manor - Town Commons - Cedar Hill - Sunnybrook Estates
- Map Area ID: AREA39.7539.5-76-75.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.75-76
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.75-75.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.5-76
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.5-75.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -76
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -75.75
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.