~ St Michaels MD topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1943
St Michaels, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 1943.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5367840
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): St Michaels, Maryland (file size: 5 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 39360
- Scan ID: 257220
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Saint Michaels
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1943
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map St Michaels, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Porters Pride - Tunis Mills - Arcadia Shores - Harper (historical) - Gullwing Villas - Copperville - Anchorage - Leeds Landing - Rio Vista - Ingleton - Saint Michaels - Solitude - Rays Point - Mulberry Point - Cove View - Thanksgiving - Martingham - Tricfield - Unionville - Mount Pleasant Farms - Riverside - Madison Place - North Bend Estates - Aveley - Kirkham - Doncaster - Quail Hollow - Swan Villas - Doncaster (historical) - Newcomb
- Map Area ID: AREA38.87538.75-76.25-76.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.875-76.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.875-76.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.75-76.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.75-76.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -76.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -76.125
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.