~ St Marys City MD topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1943
St Marys City, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 1943.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5367838
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): St Marys City, Maryland (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 39354
- Scan ID: 257219
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Saint Marys City
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1943
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map St Marys City, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Sunrise Acres - Saint Inigoes Shores - Dutchmans Cove - Saint James - Greens Rest Manor - Spring Ridge - Saint Peters Key - Hills Trailer Park - Bates Acres - Hermanville - Evergreen Park - Rosecroft - Cedar Landing - Laurel Run - Delle Bourne - Great Mills - Park Pines - Willow Brook Estates - Saint Marys River Estates - Saint Marys City - Beachville - Calloway Landing - Upper Jutland - Drayden - Hunting Neck Woods - Lord Calvert Mobile Home Park - Benedict Smiths - West Saint Marys - Carthagena Creek - Leachburg - Park Hall Estates - Flowers of the Forest - Ancient Oaks - Stoney Run - Bluestone Estates - Portobello - Gum Landing
- Map Area ID: AREA38.2538.125-76.5-76.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.25-76.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.25-76.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.125-76.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.125-76.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -76.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -76.375
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.