~ Point Lookout MD topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1943
Point Lookout, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 1943.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5367784
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Point Lookout, Maryland (file size: 5 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 35787
- Scan ID: 257162
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Point Lookout
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1943
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Point Lookout, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Ridge - Airedele - Scotland Beach - Scotland - Rodo Beach - Portneys Overlook - Hays Beach
- Map Area ID: AREA38.12538-76.375-76.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.125-76.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.125-76.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38-76.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38-76.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38
- Western map edge Longitude: -76.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -76.25
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.