~ Eden MD topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1943
Eden, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 1943.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5367670
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Eden, Maryland (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 13618
- Scan ID: 257085
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Eden
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1943
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Eden, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Eden Estates - Rolling Meadows - Polk Landing - Allen - River Isle Estates - Simms Wharf - Meadow Manor - Crows Nest - Patricks Landing - Holly Manor - Cedarcrest - Brinkley Heights - Pea Hill - Woods Edge - Loretto - Siloam - Wagner Landing - Upper Ferry Estates - Upper Ferry Acres - Rockawalking Estates - Catchpenny - Twiggs Corner - Head of Creek (historical) - Stonehedge Estates - West Side Mobile Home Park - Chinaberry Manor - Eden - Tall Timbers Park - Shad Point - Quantico - Walnut - Centennial Village - Sandy Point - High Bank Estates - Westbury Acres - Nithsdale - Ferry Road - Timberlake - Oakridge Mobile Home Park - Trinity - Ray Park Heights - Polk Road - Whayland - Silver Run
- Map Area ID: AREA38.37538.25-75.75-75.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.375-75.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.375-75.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.25-75.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.25-75.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -75.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -75.625
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.