~ White Marsh MD topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1987
White Marsh, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5367522
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): White Marsh, Maryland (file size: 15 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 48706
- Scan ID: 257010
- Imprint Year: 1987
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1986
- Aerial Photo Year: 1982
- Edit Year: 1986
- Field Check Year: 1949
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: White Marsh
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map White Marsh, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Franklinville - Chapel Valley - White Marsh Station - Brookhurst - Tremper Farm - Baldwin Estates - The Meadows - Perry Hall - Village of Silver Hall - Kings Country - Harford Heights - Lawrence Hill - Forge Heights - Hallfield Manor - Perry Hall Park - Glen Arm - Clear Acres - Forge Acres - Walnut Hills Estates - White Marsh - Mount Vista Estates - Jerusalem - Pleasant Hills - Ferguson Meadows - Fork - Long Green Woods - Northwind Farms - Reckford - Perry Hall Manor - Indian Princess - Lynchs Corner - Joppa Vale - Greenwood Manor - Batter Brook Farms - Kingswood - Silvergate East - Gunpowder - Cedarside Farm - Jerusalem Mills - Tarton Hill - Baldwin - Germantown - Joppa View - Dunwood - Perry View - Bagleys Venture - Woodcrest - West Grove - Berryhill - Lereley - Correlli Estates - Merrywood - Richlyn Manor - Oakhurst - Bonaparte Estates - Valleybrook - Regwood - Silver Woods - Gunpowder Estates - Arbour Green - Wesley Woods - Darryl Gardens - Bird River Beach - Spring Hill - Darleigh Manor - Nottingham Woods - Glenbauer - Greenwood - Exeter Green - Whippoorwill Trailer Park - Hartley (historical) - Mountvista - Bradshaw - Oaklyn Manor - Laurelvale - Stockton - Perry Hall Village - Hydes - Perry Hall Estates - Lincrest - Pinedale - Harmony Hills - Upper Falls - Perryvale - Chapel Manor - Margate - Woodlyn Meadows - Stoneybrook - Jenkins - Hines Estates - Silver Spring Station - Sylvania Mobile Home Park - Bagley - Silver Gate Village - Silver Hill Farm - Southfield at Whitemarsh - Silver Meadow - Gittings - Fullerton Farms - Kingsville
- Map Area ID: AREA39.539.375-76.5-76.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.5-76.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.5-76.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.375-76.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.375-76.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -76.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -76.375
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.