~ Poolesville MD topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1988, updated 1996
Poolesville, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 1988.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5367028
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Poolesville, Maryland (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 35975
- Scan ID: 256738
- Imprint Year: 1996
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1988
- Edit Year: 1996
- Field Check Year: 1970
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Poolesville
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Poolesville, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Mount Ephraim - Seneca Chase - Elmer - Furnace Ford - Dickerson - Elizabeths Delight - Sellman - Jerusalem - Natural Woods - Wesmond - Beallsville - Westerly - Jonesville - Martinsburg - Big Woods Acres - Barnesville - Monocacy (historical) - Poolesville
- Map Area ID: AREA39.2539.125-77.5-77.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.25-77.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.25-77.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.125-77.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.125-77.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -77.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -77.375
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.