~ Point Of Rocks MD topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1955, updated 1956
Point Of Rocks, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 1955.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5367012
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Point Of Rocks, Maryland (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 35795
- Scan ID: 256730
- Imprint Year: 1956
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1943
- Field Check Year: 1944
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Point of Rocks
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1955
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Point Of Rocks, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Rosemont - Potomac Gateway - Jefferson Court - Burgee - Taylorstown - Boss Arnold Village - Lewis Mill - Bells Mill - Catoctin Point - Mountville - Jefferson Oaks - Sunrise - Middlebrook - Wilber Woods - Olive - Springview - Eastwick - Bradbury Heights - Slabtown - Fairview - Briercrest Heights - Concord - Petersville - Jefferson - Merry Midnight - Rock Hall - Washington Junction - EcoVillage of Loudoun County - Jefferson Heights - Point of Rocks - Adamstown Village - Potomac Overlook - Mar-Lu-Ridge Vista - Copperfield - Potomac Village - Stockman Estates - Jefferson View - Furnace Mountain - Point of Rocks Estates - Roundtree - Virts - Canavest (historical) - Profit Acres - Lander
- Map Area ID: AREA39.37539.25-77.625-77.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.375-77.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.375-77.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.25-77.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.25-77.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -77.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -77.5
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.