~ Nanjemoy MD topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1954, updated 1967
Nanjemoy, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 1954.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5366810
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Nanjemoy, Maryland (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 31295
- Scan ID: 256622
- Imprint Year: 1967
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1952
- Field Check Year: 1954
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Nanjemoy
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1954
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Nanjemoy, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Friendship Acres - Grafton (historical) - Jacksontown (historical) - Nanjemoy - Maryland Point - Riverside - Hickory Hill - Mount Hope - Ironsides - Doncaster - Marshope - Grayton
- Map Area ID: AREA38.538.375-77.25-77.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.5-77.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.5-77.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.375-77.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.375-77.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -77.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -77.125
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.