~ Marion MD topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1972, updated 1975
Marion, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 1972.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5366712
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Marion, Maryland (file size: 17 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 27714
- Scan ID: 256568
- Imprint Year: 1975
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1972
- Field Check Year: 1972
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Orthophoto: Map
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Marion
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1972
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Marion, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Hopewell - Manokin - Annemessix Towne (historical) - Hearts Ease - Upper Hill - Frenchtown - Fords Wharf (historical) - Upper Fairmount - Landonville - Rumbley - Marion - Fairmount - Tulls Corner - Ward
- Map Area ID: AREA38.12538-75.875-75.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.125-75.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.125-75.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38-75.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38-75.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38
- Western map edge Longitude: -75.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -75.75
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.