~ Kedges Straits MD topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1972, updated 1975
Kedges Straits, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 1972.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5366516
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Kedges Straits, Maryland (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 23125
- Scan ID: 256465
- Imprint Year: 1975
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1972
- Field Check Year: 1972
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Orthophoto: Map
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Kedges Straits
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1972
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Kedges Straits, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Sedgy Point - Bridge Creek - Sheepshead Point - Fog Point Cove - Fog Point - Goose Creek - Fishing Point - Brant Hole - Fishing Creek - Swan Island - Old Ground Marsh - Maddox Island - Holland Island Bar Lighthouse - Gunbarrel Cove - Pungers Cove - Channel Point - Boat Island - Long Point - Sheepshead Harbor - Kedges Straits - Troy Island - Thomas Island Gut - Gunlow Point - Swaney Cove - Solomons Lump Lighthouse - Bards Point - Sedgy Point Gut - Johnson Cove - Thomas Point - Pungers Creek - Silver Island - Sedgy Point Cove - Oyster Cove - Lighting Knot Cove - Old Ground Gut - Joes Ridge - Joes Ridge Creek - Big Thorofare River West Light - Brant Hole Point - Musclehole Bar - Pry Cove - Muscle Hole Point - Martin National Wildlife Refuge - Cherry Island - Jones Island - District 10, Smith Island - Muscle Hole - Johnson Point - Solomons Lump - Channel Point Gut - Pungers Point - Old Ground - Holland Island - Noah Ridge - Western Islands - Little Pungers Creek - North End Bottom - Sound Gut - Pry Island
- Map Area ID: AREA38.12538-76.125-76
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.125-76.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.125-76
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38-76.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38-76
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38
- Western map edge Longitude: -76.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -76
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.