~ Gunpowder Neck MD topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1979
Gunpowder Neck, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5366396
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Gunpowder Neck, Maryland (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 18755
- Scan ID: 256403
- Imprint Year: 1979
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Inspection Year: 1977
- Photo Revision Year: 1970
- Aerial Photo Year: 1970
- Field Check Year: 1949
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Gunpowder Neck
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Gunpowder Neck, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Harewood - Woods at Bay Country - Chase - Oliver Beach - Miami Beach - Cunninghill Cove - Seneca Park
- Map Area ID: AREA39.37539.25-76.375-76.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.375-76.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.375-76.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.25-76.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.25-76.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -76.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -76.25
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.