~ Friendsville MD topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1947, updated 1989
Friendsville, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 1947.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5366276
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Friendsville, Maryland (file size: 17 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 16475
- Scan ID: 256336
- Imprint Year: 1989
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1981
- Aerial Photo Year: 1974
- Edit Year: 1981
- Field Check Year: 1947
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Friendsville
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1947
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Friendsville, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Selbysport - Fiketown - Watsondale (historical) - Blooming Rose - Locust Grove - Asher Glade - Sand Spring - Gravel Hill - Markleysburg - Kendall - Keeler Glade - Geices (historical) - Friendsville
- Map Area ID: AREA39.7539.625-79.5-79.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.75-79.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.75-79.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.625-79.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.625-79.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -79.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -79.375
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.