~ Edgewood MD topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1986
Edgewood, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5366160
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Edgewood, Maryland (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 13671
- Scan ID: 256274
- Imprint Year: 1986
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1985
- Aerial Photo Year: 1982
- Edit Year: 1985
- Field Check Year: 1949
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Edgewood
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Edgewood, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Harford Manor - Harewood Park - Foster Branch - Broadview - Mountain - Abingdon - Emmorton - Cochran Hills - Laurel Woods - Perry's Mobile Home Park - Happy Acres - Mountain View Estates - Temple Hills - Harford Mobile Village - White Oak Crest - Osborns Ruins - Scholar Woods - West Twin River - Bradford Barrens - Woodsdale - Green Acres - Village of Bynum Run - Woodlea - Courts of Harford Square - Joppa Landing - Van Bibber - Woodale Homes - Abingdon Reserve - Bush - Woodland Run - Willoughby Woods - Beechwood Mobile Home Park - West Shore - Laurel Valley - Plumtree Estates - Ashby Place - Singer Woods - Woodsdale Meadows - Shannon Heath - Martin Manor - Meadowood - Lou Mar Estates - Edgewater Village - Woodbridge Center - Constant Friendship - McComas - Pembrook - Crisfield Crossing - Joppa Acres - Country Walk - Reeds at Bayview Mobile Home Park - Brierwood - Trimble Fields - Valley View - Constant Branch - Long Bar Harbor - Philadelphia Station - Edgewood - Wilna - Overview Manor - Williams Mobile Home Park - Magnolia Estates Mobile Home Park - Stockton Green - Bynum Hills - Clearview - Twin Brook Estates - Holman Manor - Crestwood Acres - Harbour Oaks - Edgewood Meadows - The Cedars - The Timbers - Clayton Manor - Clayton - Ivy Hill - McGuigan Park - Johnson Manor - Open Acres Manor - Joppa - Magnolia - Harford Square - Willoughby Court - Edgewood Heights - Van Bibber Manor - Harford Landing - Village of Church Creek - Royal Heights - Box Hill South - Oaks of Harford - Kenwood Farm Estates - Millwood - Annes Delight - Singer - Claggerts Forest - Hunters Run - Mount Bush Estates - The Pointe - Box Hill North - Harford Commons - Norris Corner
- Map Area ID: AREA39.539.375-76.375-76.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.5-76.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.5-76.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.375-76.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.375-76.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -76.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -76.25
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.