~ Edgewood MD topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1986
Edgewood, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5366158
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Edgewood, Maryland (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 13671
- Scan ID: 256272
- Imprint Year: 1986
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 2
- Photo Revision Year: 1985
- Aerial Photo Year: 1982
- Edit Year: 1985
- Field Check Year: 1949
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Edgewood
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Edgewood, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Green Acres - Scholar Woods - Joppa Acres - Twin Brook Estates - Oaks of Harford - Courts of Harford Square - Johnson Manor - Woodland Run - Abingdon - Abingdon Reserve - Bush - McGuigan Park - Ivy Hill - Harbour Oaks - Perry's Mobile Home Park - Harford Square - Willoughby Woods - Valley View - Kenwood Farm Estates - Hunters Run - Green Springs Hills - Norris Corner - Millwood - Woodale Homes - Plumtree Estates - Edgewood Meadows - Edgewood Heights - Singer Woods - Magnolia Estates Mobile Home Park - Mount Bush Estates - The Cedars - Harford Manor - Laurel Woods - Harford Furnace - Bradford Barrens - Long Bar Harbor - Van Bibber - McComas - Beechwood Mobile Home Park - Laurel Valley - Village of Bynum Run - Edgewater Village - Crestwood Acres - Claggerts Forest - Clayton - Emmorton - Bynum Overlook - Osborns Ruins - Stoneleigh Square - Pembrook - Harewood Park - Woodbridge Center - Broadview - Temple Hills - Ashby Place - Annes Delight - Constant Friendship - Overview Manor - Magnolia - Bynum Hills - Village of Church Creek - Clearview - Box Hill South - West Twin River - Stockton Green - Woodsdale Meadows - Trimble Fields - Wilna - Brierwood - Singer - The Pointe - White Oak Crest - Royal Heights - Philadelphia Station - Harford Landing - The Timbers - Williams Mobile Home Park - Cochran Hills - Lou Mar Estates - Mountain View Estates - Clayton Manor - Van Bibber Manor - Woodlea - Woodsdale - Harford Commons - Joppa Landing - Harford Mobile Village - Shannon Heath - Willoughby Court - Rivershore - Martin Manor - Joppatowne - Joppa - Meadowood - Edgewood - West Shore - Open Acres Manor - Holman Manor - Crisfield Crossing - Happy Acres
- Map Area ID: AREA39.539.375-76.375-76.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.5-76.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.5-76.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.375-76.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.375-76.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -76.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -76.25
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.