~ Cockeysville MD topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1943, updated 1958
Cockeysville, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 1943.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5365982
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cockeysville, Maryland (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 9402
- Scan ID: 256180
- Imprint Year: 1958
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1943
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Cockeysville
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1943
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cockeysville, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Talbotts Choice - Summit Park - The Oaks at Five Farms - Grey Rock - Dun Rovin - Murray Hill - Eccleston Valley - The Falls - Fox Ridge Estates - Sorrento Run - Jonathans Delight - Keyser Woods - Green Valley North - Hunt Cup Hill - Brooklandville - Woodbrook - Hillstead - Bonnie Ridge - Valley Stream - Mays Chapel Village - Ridgemont - Worthington Greens - Cranwood - Brightside (historical) - Five Springs West - Ashland - Wellington Valley - Cloisters - Deer Run - Fields of Stevenson - Chapel Hill - Ranchleigh - Westwind - Summit Chase - Shawan Valley - The Hill Farm - Texas - Riderwood - The Willows of Ruxton - Sugarvale Estates - Seminary Springs - Milestone Manor - Ruxton Hills - Long Meadows Estates - Caves Park - Rogers (historical) - Velvet Ridge - Halcyon Gate - Chapelgate - Broadmeade - Mays Chapel - Sherwood - Valleywood - Leisure Hill - Stevenson - Sunset Knoll - Boxwood - Ruxton - Autumn Wind - Lutherville - Ridervale - Helmsley Court - Worthington Club Estates - The Pines at Deep Run - Anton Woods - Knollcrest Farms - Cedarwood Estates - Cockeysville - Valley Heights - Tufton Farms - Twinridge - Mayfair - Caveswood - Worthington Ridge - Velvet Valley - Timonium Heights - Bridleshire - Chestnut Ridge - Wellwood - Dembeigh Hill - Big Spring - Broadmoor - Waterspout - Baronet Woods - Meadowland - Rockland Run - Beacon Hill - Fishtown - Brightwood - Sorrento - Greengate - Ivy Hill - Seminary Overlook - Malvern - Huntspring - Padonia - Woodward - Shawan at Hunt Valley - Falls Gable - Rockland
- Map Area ID: AREA39.539.375-76.75-76.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.5-76.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.5-76.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.375-76.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.375-76.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -76.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -76.625
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.