~ The Hole in the Ground OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
The Hole in the Ground, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5365602
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): The Hole in the Ground, Oregon (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 71817
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: The Hole in the Ground
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map The Hole in the Ground, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Morcom Reservoir - Upper Fort Creek Reservoir - East Spring - Tuesday Reservoir - Black Canyon Creek - Deer Park - Deer Butte - Riley Horn Reservoir - Chalk Spring - Deer Butte Reservoir Number One - Twomile Spring - Malheur County - Deer Butte Reservoir - West Spring - Whiskey Canyon - Wednesday Reservoir - Lodge Reservoir Number One - Henry Ranch - Juniper Canyon - Owyhee Rim Reservoir - The Hole in the Ground - Greeley Bar - Riley Horn Point - Morcom Ranch - Birch Creek - Black Canyon
- Map Area ID: AREA43.2543.125-117.625-117.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.25-117.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.25-117.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.125-117.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.125-117.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -117.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -117.5
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company